Super-plasticizers based on a modified acrylic polymer for precast concrete with low water/cement ratio and very high mechanical strengths at early and final age
Where to use
Dynamon SP1 is particularly suitable for precast concrete and wherever there is need for strong water reduction. Its performance makes its particularly suitable for manufacturing self-compacting concrete, in combination with Viscofluid SCC or Viscofluid SCC/10, that avoid the risk of segregation. The main application of Dynamon SP1 is the production of concrete for:
• Manufacturing pre-stressed reinforced beams with a high level of workability and a minimum compressive strength.
• Manufacturing pre-stressed reinforced concrete roofing slabs with a high level of workability and a minimum compressive strength.
• Manufacturing cladding panels with a high level of workability, a very refined surface and an excellent appearance.
• Self-compacting concrete for precasting, together with Viscofluid SCC or Viscofluid SCC/10.
Dosage by volume:
– For traditional systems: 0.6-1.2 l per 100 kg of cement.
– For self-compacting concrete 0.6-1.2 l per 100 kg of fine particles (maximum 0.1 mm diameter).
200 l drum, 1000 l mega drum, in bulk.