High performance cementitious adhesive with no vertical slip and extended open time for ceramic tiles
WHERE TO USE
Interior and exterior bonding of ceramic tiles and mosaics on floors and walls. Also suitable for spot bonding of insulating materials such as expanded polystyrene, rock and glass wool, Eraclit®, sound deadening panels, etc.
Bonding ceramic tiles
– Mosaics and small sizes in general(trowel n. 4): 2 kg/m²
– Normal sizes (trowel n. 5): 2.5-3 kg/m²..
– Large sizes, exterior floors (trowel n. 6): 5 kg/m².
Spot-bonding insulating material
– Foam, etc. approx. 0.5-0.8 kg/m².
– Gypsum board panels, foamed concrete: approx. 1.5 kg/m².
Adesilex CP1 white and grey are available in 25 kg bags.