Synthetic latex mixed with sand and cement to make adhesive to bond ceramic tiles and stone material, and smoothing/skimming mortar.
WHERE TO USE
Keracrete is a latex to be mixed with sand and cement.
It is suitable for:
• Exterior and interior bonding of ceramic tiles of all types on walls and floors.
• Interior and exterior bonding of natural stone of every kind, provided they are dimensionally stable and not subject to staining.
• Application of cementitious smoothing skimming compound to make substrates and to skim or patch up small areas.
– 1 part by weight of Keracrete, 2 parts by weight of cement (class 32.5), 2 parts by weight of sand
– 1 part by weight of Keracrete, 1.5 parts by weight of cement (class 42.5), 2 parts by weight of sand,
– 1 part by weight of Keracrete, 1 part by weight of cement (class 52.5) and 2 parts by weight of sand.
Keracrete is available in 25 kg drums.