High-performance cementitious adhesive with no vertical slip and extended open time for ceramic tiles and stone materials
WHERE TO USE
Interior and exterior bonding of ceramic tiles (singlefired, double-fired, porcelain tiles, terracotta, klinker, etc.) stone materials and mosaics of every type on floors, walls and ceilings. Also suitable for spot bonding of insulating materials such as expanded polystyrene, rock and glass wool, Eraclit® (wood-cement panels), sound-deadening/reduction panels, etc.
Bonding ceramic tiles
– Mosaics and small sizes in general (trowel n. 4): 2 kg/m²
– Normal sizes (trowel n. 5): 2.5-3 kg/m²
– Large sizes, exterior floors (trowel n. 6): 5 kg/m²
Spot-bonding insulating material
– Foam, etc.: approx. 0.5-0.8 kg/m²
– Gypsum board panels, cellular concrete: approx. 1.5 kg/m²
Keraflex white and grey are available in 25 kg bags and in 4x5 kg alupack boxes.