MAPEI K11 LOW FLEXIBLE WATERPROOFING SLURRY
Two-component Low Flexible Waterproofing Slurry for Rigid Cementitious Substrate
• Can be applied on damp substrate directly component;
• Strong bond strength to substrate of concrete and render. The active element of the slurry penetrates into the capillary pores of the substrate and form a crystallized waterproof layer;
• After the slurry is dried, tiles or other covering materials could be bonded directly on the waterproofing slurry without protection to be applied first;
• Good water vapor permeability, to keep substrate dried;
• Durable, non-toxic, harmless product.
• For damp prevention, apply one coat, application thickness is approx. 0.8 mm. Depending on the substrate levelness, usage is approx. 20 - 25 m2 /25 kg set.
• For waterproof, apply two coats, application thickness is approx. 1.5 - 2.0 mm. Depending on the substrate levelness, usage is approx. 10 -15 m2 /25kg set.
(The consumption is calculated based on a leveled substrate)
35kg/set: 25kg powder (bag) + 10kg additive (drum)/set
20kg/set: 14.3kg powder (bag) +5.7kg additive (drum).