MAPEI K11 RIGID WATERPROOFING SLURRY
One Component Cement-based Waterproofing Slurry for Applying on Rigid Substrate
• Strong bonding strength to substrate. Active element of slurry penetrates into capillary pores of substrate and forms a crystallized waterproofing layer.
• After slurry gets dried, tiles could be bonded directly on the waterproofing slurry without applying any protection coat.
• Excellent waterproofing characteristic.
• Can be applied on damp substrate. Good water vapor permeability which helps to keep substrate dried.
• Product main composition is inorganic material. Good durability, non-toxic, odorless, non-contamination and environmental friendly.
Where to use
• Suitable for waterproofing floors, interior and exterior walls of on the ground or underground buildings, toilets, basement and swimming pool, roof, basin and drains, etc.
• Waterproofing or impermeable to solid structures such as factories, floors, underground parking lot etc.
For waterproofing on even surface at 2 mm thick, approximately
13-16m2 per 25kg per bag, or 2.6-3.2 m2 per 5kg.
Product is classified under type I in compliance with GB18445-2001 standard (“Cementitious Capillary Crystalline Waterproofing Materials”), and HJ 457-2009 (“Waterproof Coatings”).
25kg /bag, 5 kg/ bag.