MAPEI K12 MEDIUM FLEXIBLE WATERPROOFING COATING
Two components waterproofing coating for substrates damp or submerged in water
• Good flexibility, suitable for waterproofing structure, in which small cracks can be found due to slight vibration and movement etc;
• Direct apply on damp surface, and excellent adhesion, no peeling or spalling;
• Good bonding strength to substrate of concrete and render. The active element permeates into capillary pores of the substrate and forms a compact waterproofing layer;
• Laying tiles without any protective coating after the slurry membrane is dried;
• Good vapor permeability to keep the substrate dry;
• Outstanding waterproofing, resistant to weather change, antiaging. Non-toxic and not harmful to human.
Where to use
• This product is classified under Type JS-II in compliance with GB/T 23445-2009.
• Mapei K12 Medium Flexible Waterproofing Coating is in compliance technical requirements of HJ457-2009, Volatilization curable polymer cement waterproofing coating.
• Waterproof and damp-proof treatment for structures which is subjected to small crack, long-time immersion in water, or relatively moist places in industry and civil buildings
On smooth and even substrate, application thickness is approx. 1.2-1.5 mm, approx. 2.0-2.5 kg /m2.
39kg/set: 25 kg powder (bag) + 14 kg additive (drum)/ set