Mapei UK would like to introduce our #MapeiFestiveFriends to see if you could possibly welcome them into your home or office this Christmas.
They are looking for a new family and join in with your festive cheer but be careful they may cause mischief if not supervised correctly!
Welcome our new festive friend into your home and let us know how they’re settling in by
posting/tweeting pictures of them to our social channels.
There will be weekly and overall prizes throughout the competition.
1st December - 15th December 2021
Mapei (UK) Limited: #MapeiFestiveFriends Competition – Full Terms and Conditions.
1. The promoter is Mapei (UK) Limited (Company Number 02391086) whose registered office is at Mapei House, Steel Park Road, Halesowen, West Midlands, B62 8HD.
2. Employees of Mapei (UK) Limited and their family members or any agencies or companies connected with the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. The competition is open to entrants aged 18 years or older and who are resident in United Kingdom. Mapei (UK) Limited reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants and check their identity.
4. To participate in this competition, entrants must do the following:
5. Take a photograph of one of our #MapeiFestiveFriends card cut outs and post/tweet to our social channels. Please ensure you keep your photographs clean, safe and non-offensive. Failure to do so will result in the entry being void.
6. Upload your picture to our Twitter, Facebook or Instagram accounts tagging us in and using #MapeiFestiveFriends to enter.
7. Every picture posted/tweeted will be entered into the relevant weeks prize draw.
8. The competition runs between 4th and 15th December 2021. A winner will be selected at random and announced at the end of each week and win a £100 high street gift card. Following the close of the competition we will select our favourite entry to win a £200 gift card.
10. We will post the weekly and overall competition winners on our social channels as the competition progresses to ensure all competitors are aware of who has won.
11. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason. The judge’s decision is final on all prizes, discussions will not be entered.
12. All winners must, at the request of Mapei (UK) Limited, participate in reasonable promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to Mapei (UK) Limited using their name and image in promotional material.
13. Mapei (UK) Limited and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits) expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or arising from any persons’ negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using the competition.
14. No correspondence relating to the competition winners will be entered into.
15. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot redeemed for any other form of compensation.
16. Unclaimed prizes will be void.
18. The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with any of Mapei (UK) Limited’s distributors or any of the social media platforms it is displayed upon (Twitter, Facebook & Instagram).
19. By entering the competition, the entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
20. If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned, including but not limited to by way of tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, or any cause beyond the control of Mapei (UK) Limited which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, Mapei (UK) Limited may at its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition or invalidate any affected entries.
21. Mapei (UK) Limited reserves the right to cancel, extend or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice at any time. Any changes to the competition or these terms and conditions will be notified to participants as soon as possible.