The following sections outlines the key points of our Alert Level 2 Safety Plan for our valued customers.
Please thoroughly review our plans for purchases, product pick up and the over-arching guidelines.
We are not able to serve walk-in customers for the foreseeable future, therefore...
1. Phone or email your orders to our Customer Services Team ahead of time.
2. Our Customer Services Team will notify you once your order is ready to pick up in the warehouse.
3. Our Technical Sales Team are available by mobile, email or Microsoft Teams video conference if you have any product queries.
PRODUCT PICK UP
1. Please remain in your vehicles while goods are being loaded by our warehouse staff. You may tie down the load after.
2. PPE must be worn at all times (masks, hi-vis & gloves).
3. Always maintain at least 2-metres distance between yourself and anyone else (especially our staff).
4. We are still not signing any documents. So if proof of delivery or receipt is required, request a digital copy.
1. Our offices remain closed to visitors other than for pre-arranged meetings.
2. We are avoiding physical contact, so we are not doing any handshakes, pat on the back, fist bump, etc.
3. The 2-metres physical distancing rules must apply
4. We are avoiding passing around of any type of physical document so we are aiming to do all paperwork digitally.
Ways to contact us:
Stay safe and please be assured we remain at your service during this time.
- Mapei New Zealand Ltd