MAPEI took part in the mosaic installation and strengthening of the inner vaults.
The Church of the Resurrection located in the Patriot park in the Odintsovo district of the Moscow region.
The Church of the Resurrection, or the Main Church of the Russian Armed Forces, is located in the Patriot park in the Odintsovo district of the Moscow region. It was built with donations from people and budget funds from Moscow and the Moscow region.
This is one of the tallest Orthodox churches in Russia and the world: together with the cross, it is 95 meters high. All dimensions of the church are symbolic and refer to the most important figures from the history of the Great Patriotic War, Russia and the Russian Armed Forces. The main dome drum is 19.45 meters in diameter. 1945 marks the end of the Great Patriotic War. The belfry is 75 meters high. In 2020, the country celebrated 75 years since the end of the Great Patriotic War. The small dome height is 14.18 meters. 1418 days and nights was the total duration of the war. The entire facility occupies 11 thousand square meters. The church's capacity is up to 6 thousand people.
TASK SET BY THE CUSTOMER
Supply of materials for laying mosaic panels in the interior, in addition to repair mortars for strengthening the interior vaults of the church.