In this presentation, we will spend time discussing why self-leveling compounds are used, the various types of levelers that are available in the marketplace, how to analyze and prepare the substrate to receive a self-leveling compound, the function and proper selection of primers that are used, and how to avoid problems in self-leveler applications.
At the end of this presentation, participants will learn:
- Why self-leveling compounds are used in support of floor-covering installations.
- The various types of MAPEI self-leveling underlayments.
- How to prepare a substrate to receive a self-leveling underlayment or topping.
- Why primers are necessary for self-leveling applications.
- The various types of primers that are available and how they differ.
- Potential problems for self-leveling applications and how to avoid them.
Flyer: Navigating Self-Leveler and Primer Options
Sign up for our training
After registering, you will receive a confirmation e-mail containing information about joining the Webinar.