Underground works have unique characteristics due to their complexity during the design phase, because of severe work environments. The objective of this presentation is to focus on importance of tunneling waterproofing. Our aim is to help you get a full understanding of the characteristics of tunneling deep structures; the available systems on the market; and the properties, installation methods, strengths and limitations of various materials and products. Plus, we’ll address how to control, manage and mitigate water through concrete structures along with soil and slope stabilization products and technologies for repair of existing structures as well as new construction using chemical grout injection.
Participants will learn:
- The importance of tunneling waterproofing.
- Factors you need to consider before selecting a waterproofing system.
- The available systems on the market.
- Strengths and limitations of various materials and products.
- How to manage and mitigate water through concrete structures.
Flyer: MAPEI UTT Waterproofing & Injection Grout Solutions for Tunneling and Underground Structures
Sign up for our training
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.