MAPEFLOOR I 300 SL
Two-component, ready-to-use, neytral-coloured epoxy formulate, with fire-resistance "class 1" and Euro-class "Bfl - s1" for industrial floor dressings up to 4 mm thick.
Mapefloor I 300 SL is a two-component, epoxy filling treatment used to obtain self-levelling, multi-layer and non-slip coatings on industrial floors.
Mapefloor I 300 SL is particularly recommended as a floor covering in the foodstuffs, chemical and pharmaceutical industries. Its properties also include good resistance to the stresses caused by the passage of forklift trucks and rubber-wheeled vehicles in general, commonly used in shopping centres, laboratories and hospitals.
Mapefloor I 300 SL resists well to chemicals and abrasion and has high mechanical strength. It is used for the following:
- Mapefloor System 31 (multilayered from 0.8 to 1.2 mm in thickness, for light to medium traffic);
- Mapefloor System 32 (multilayered from 3 to 3.5 mm in thickness, for medium to heavy traffic);
- Mapefloor System 33 (self-levelling from 2 to 4 mm in thickness, for medium weight traffic);
- Mapefloor System 34 (painted layers from 0.6 to 1 mm in thickness, for lightweight traffic).
Mapefloor I 300 SL may be used as either a non-slip dressing or as a self-levelling, smooth dressing. In these cases, the product must be mixed with Quartz 0.25 or Quartz 0.5, according to the final use and thickness required.
Mapefloor I 300 SL has a neutral colour. Where required, Mapecolor Paste colorants must be added while preparing the product. Add 0.7 kg of paste colorant (Mapecolor Paste) for each 8 kg package of Mapefloor I 300 SL.
- used to form a 2 mm-thick self-levelling dressing on a substrate primed with Primer SN: 2.0 kg/m2;
- used to form a 3 mm-thick intermediate layer in a non-slip, multi-layered dressing on a substrate primed with Primer SN: 0.9 kg/m2;
- used to form 1 mm-thick or 3 mm-thick layers in a non-slip, multi-layered dressing on a substrate primed with Primer SN: 0.6 kg/m2.
units of 8 kg (A B).