MAPEFLOOR I 500 W
Two-component, multi-purpose, neutral-coloured epoxy treatment in water dispersion, permeable to vapour, for industrial floors.
Mapefloor I 500 W is a solvent-free, two-component, epoxy filling treatment in water dispersion, which is impermeable to vapour, used to obtain self-levelling and multi-layer coatings on industrial floors.
Since it is a water-based product, Mapefloor I 500 W is environment-friendly and is particularly recommended as a floor covering in the foodstuffs, chemical and pharmaceutical industries. Its properties also include good resistance to the stresses caused by the passage of forklift trucks and rubber-wheeled vehicles in general, commonly used in shopping centres.
Mapefloor I 500 W is versatile, permeable to water vapour and is not subject to shrinkage.
Mapefloor I 500 W resists well to chemicals and abrasion and has high mechanical strength. It is used for the following:
- Mapefloor System 51 (multi-layered up to 3 mm in thickness, for medium to heavy traffic);
- Mapefloor System 52 (multi-layered up to an average of 5 mm in thickness, for heavy traffic);
- Mapefloor System 53 (self-levelling up to an average of 4 mm in thickness, for medium to heavy traffic);
Mapefloor I 500 W has a neutral colour. Where required, Mapecolor Paste colorants must be added while preparing the product. Add 0.7 kg of paste colorant (Mapecolor Paste) for each 26 kg package of Mapefloor I 500 W.
- used as smooth, self-levelling 2 mm-thick layer on a substrate primed with Mapecoat I 600 W: 4 kg/m2;
- used as a multi-layered, 5 mm-thick non-slip coating: for the first layer Mapefloor I 500 W 2.5 kg/m2 Quartz 0.5 5 kg/m2 as the second layer Mapefloor I 500 W 2.5 kg/m2 Quartz 0.5 5 kg/m2 as the finishing layer Mapefloor I 500 W 0.7 kg/m2
units of 26 kg:
component A = 2 kg;
component B = 24 kg.