Mapefloor Finish 57 is a four-component high solids, aliphatic polyurethane floor coating with very good abrasion and chemical resistance performance. Mapefloor Finish 57 is indicated for very high traffic areas such as truck loading docks, warehouses and high traffic aisle ways.
- Mapefloor Finish 57 is a four-component high solids, aliphatic polyurethane floor coating, with very good abrasion and chemical resistance performance, produced according to a special formula developed in Mapei’s own research laboratories.
- Mapefloor Finish 57 contains proprietary, hard fillers which increase abrasion resistance by up to 50% over that of standard polyurethane coatings. Abrasion-resistant, polyurethane coating for industrial floor
- Mapefloor Finish 57 is an aliphatic polyurethane based coating so it has a very good UV resistance.
- Warehouses and logistics areas
- Public areas
RAL1015, 7001, 7035, 7040, 7037, 6001, 6017 and other colors in RAL Colour Chart is recommended. Because of different materials, the product colour may differ slightly with Colour Chart.
- Mapefloor Finish 57 can be used on Mapefloor I 300 SL, Mapefloor I 302 SL, Mapefloor I 312 and other material surface which Mapei recommends.
- Do not apply Mapefloor Finish 57 on surfaces which are wet or which have oil or grease stains.
Job site condition Air temperature: 8~30°C Air humidity: ≥30% and ≤80% Substrate temperature: ≥5°C and must be at least 3°C above dew point