Date: 19th June 2019
Time: 8am to 5pm (theory & practical incl.)
Venue: Waipuna Conference Centre, 58 Waipuna Rd. Mt Wellington, Auckland (morning tea & lunch incl.)
Latest registration will be Fri 24th May 2019
For more info contact: Scott Lacey - 029 300 3333 - firstname.lastname@example.org
The course will cover both theory and practical demonstrations.
Applicators completing the course can obtain Mapei Trained Applicator accreditation.
The training includes preparation and installation of MAPEI flooring systems:
1. Mapefloor System 34 - Highbuild epoxy coating system
2. Mapefloor Finish 57 - Extra hard wearing UV resistant PU floor coating
3. Mapefloor CPU/NZ - Fast track ‘lay-and-walkaway’ PU cement
4. Aquaflex Roof Premium - One component waterproofing PU flooring
5. MapeFlake System - Highly aesthetic decorative flooring system
6. Primer CC 200 - Primer for oil & fuel contaminated floors
7. Planiseal MR - Hydropoxy waterproofing primer & sealer