MAPEFILL MC 06
Shrinkage compensated, super flow micro-concrete for grouting gaps with thicknesses ranging from 50mm to 250mm.
- structural reinstatement of reinforced concrete beams and pillars
- restoring the lower flanges of pre-stressed concrete beams of viaducts
- reinstatement of floor beams and slabs after scarification of deteriorated areas
- restoring concrete floors (industrial, road and airport)
- grouting of machine base plates, bridge bearing
Once mixed with water becomes a fluid mortar suitable for pouring into formwork without separation of the aggregates even when forming high thicknesses.
Once cured has the following qualities:
- very high flexural and compressive strength
- modulus of elasticity and co-efficients of thermal expansions and permeability to water vapour similar to those of high-quality concrete
- high adhesion to old concrete
- high resistance to wear due to abrasion
Packaging: 25kg bag