These products are particularly recommended for structural and non-structural repairs to internal and external horizontal and vertical concrete surfaces and are suitable for structures exposed to the air or in permanent contact with water.
PLANITOP SMOOTH & REPAIR R4 is certified according to EN 1504-2 (concrete protection) and EN 1504-3 (concrete repairs) and is characterised by its very low emission of volatile organic compounds (VOC) - EMICODE EC1 RPlus.
PLANITOP SMOOTH & REPAIR R4 remains workable for around 15 minutes and, if workability needs to be extended due to particular site needs or in hot weather, they may be admixed with Mapetard ES, a special liquid set-retardant in water solution. Mapetard ES is an admixture specific for extending workability and setting times by about an extra 15-20 minutes.
· Rapid repair work on deteriorated concrete beams, pillars, buffer walls, cornices, edges of balconies and structural
members and elements that require the use of mortar with high mechanical performance characteristics.
· Quickly smoothing over surface defects in cast concrete, such as deep gravel clusters, spacer holes, second pours, etc. before painting the surface.
· Repairs and structural strengthening of concrete.
· Repairing precast concrete members and elements.
· Repairs to concrete damaged by rusty reinforcing bars due to carbonation.