ULTRABOND ECO V4 SP
Universal adhesive in water dispersion with extended open time and very low emission of volatile organic compounds (VOC) for resilient flooring.
Where to use:
Internal bonding of:
- homogeneous and composition vinyl floor coverings in sheets or in tiles;
- polyolefin-based flooring;
- PVC foam floor coverings (cushion-floor);
- semi-flexible vinyl tiles;
- vinyl flooring on foamed PVC?or polyurethane;
- smooth or textured rubber flooring with smooth back for light interior traffic only;
- synthetic-jute backed linoleum;
- natural cork and with PVC support;
- natural coconut and with latex back.
Consistency: creamy paste.
Colour: light beige.
Application temperature range: from 15°C to 35°C.
Waiting time: approximately 10-20 minutes (30-40 minutes on non-absorbent substrates).
Open time: 40-45 minutes.
Set to light foot traffic: after 24 hours.
Ready for use: after 72 hours.
EMICODE: EC 1 - very low emission.
Storage: 24 months. Protect from frost.
Application: notched trowel.
16 - 8 kg drums.