MAPEBAND FLEX ROLL
Tape for the flexible waterproofing of expansion joints and cracks.
MAPEBAND FLEX ROLL is a Thermo Plastic Elastic (TPE) bandage that exhibits excellent flexibility and elasticity, offering distinct advantages to the user.
MAPEBAND FLEX ROLL can be easily joined using a hot air gun welding process as used in PVC and TPO membrane joining practices. This provides the installer the versatility of on-site joining and production of junctions and corners etc.
MAPEBAND FLEX ROLL is fixed to the concrete using Adesilex PG 4 which forms part of the potable water certified system. The bandage is firmly bedded into a layer of Adesilex PG 4 on either side of the joint or crack and the edges are then also encapsulated on the top side to provide a perfect bond and seal.
MAPEBAND FLEX ROLL provides excellent chemical resistance and is resistant to UV in exposed applications.
- Easy to cut with a sharp knife or blade
- Easy to install and weld/join at all temperatures
- Convenient 20 metre rolls in 200 and 300mm width
- Excellent stability if exposed to UV rays
- Solvent-free adhesive with low odour, for safe use internally and in poorly ventilated environments
- Very Low VOC emissions to improve the quality of air in closed environments
- Certified AS4020:2018 Potable Water (Safe for contact with drinking water)
- Excellent adhesion to concrete and metals
- A versatile system that meets many structural joints and cracks sealing applications
- Cost-effective system
- Innovative technology, easier to place than competitor’s stiffer product offerings
- Multi-functional product for numerous sealing applications
- Guaranteed results, high performances
Tensile strength (N/mm²): > 6 MPa.
Elongation at failure: > 400%.
Tear strength: > 600 N/cm.
Shore A hardness: approx. 80.
Width: 300 mm (other sizes available upon request).
Thickness: 2 mm.
Packaging: 20 m rolls.