TPE tape for flexible sealing and waterproofing of expansion joints and cracks subject to movement.
- 17 cm (MAPEBAND TPE 170);
- 32.5 cm (MAPEBAND TPE 325).
Width of expanding zone:
- MAPEBAND TPE 170: 50 mm;
- MAPEBAND TPE 325: 165 mm.
Thickness: 1.2 mm.
Ultimate strength: > 4.5 N/mm²
Elongation at failure: > 650%.
Bending at low temperatures: < -30°C.
Resistance to atmospheric agents and UV rays: > 5000 ore.
Resistance to roots: no roots pass through.
Inflammability class: B2.
Waterproofness: ≤ 0.6 N/mm²
Resistance to temperatures: from -20°C to +80°C.
Maximum elongation of expanding zone:
- 5 mm (MAPEBAND TPE 170);
- 10 mm (MAPEBAND TPE 325).
Packaging: – 30 m rolls (both 170 and 325 width versions);
- special cross and T pieces (both 170 and 325 width versions).