MAPEI offers a 25-Year Product Limited Warranty. If product(s) is installed by a MAPEI or NuHEAT Certified PRO installer, additional coverage is available.*
The online warranty registration form must be completed within thirty (30) days from the date of installation and kept by the owner of the building, together with a copy of the testing log, relevant invoice, and photographs showing the product(s) in its entirety after installation but before being covered with flooring material.
* Products installed by a MAPEI or NuHEAT Certified PRO installer are eligible for additional coverage including additional repair or replacement of the product and restoring the floor to its original state or, if not possible, to an equivalent standard, at no cost to the buyer. In order to remedy the defect, MAPEI must have access to 0.93 sq. ft. (1 m²) of the floor-covering material.
This warranty may not be transferred and is exclusively to the sole benefit of the original purchaser.
Please note the following warranty conditions:
• Mapeheat Cable must be on a dedicated circuit and protected by a ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI).
• Mapeheat Cable must be tested (resistance and insulation) with a digital ohmmeter before, during and after the installation. Readings must be recorded in the testing log found in the Mapeheat Cable Installation Handbook.
• Mapeheat Cable must be installed and connected according to the specifications set out in the U.S. National Electrical Code or Part 1 of the Canadian Electrical Code, as well as relevant local/municipal electrical regulations and standards.
• A licensed electrician familiar with residential/commercial electrical installation codes and practices must connect Mapeheat Cable to power.