MAPEFLOOR EP 90
Three-component high performance epoxy screed consistency mortar for repairing concrete flooring and forming support layers for beams and joints.
Mixing ratio: comp A : comp. B : comp. C = 1.95 : 0.8 : 24 by weight.
Consistency of mix: screed consistency.
Pot life of mix: approx. 50 minutes (at +23°C).
Minimum applicable thickness: 5 mm.
Maximum applicable thickness: 5 cm per layer.
– EN 1504-3 - class R4 structural mortar;
– EN 13813 - synthetic resin screed materials.
Storage: 24 months.
Consumption: approx. 20 kg/m² per cm of thickness.
26.75 kg kit:
– 1.95 kg canister (comp. A);
– 0.80 kg canister (comp. B);
– 24 kg vacuum-packed polyethylene sack (comp. C).