4-6 September 2019
Sands Expo & Convention Centre, Marina Bay Sands
Held as part of the International Built Environment Week (IBEW) organised by Building Construction Authority, BEX Asia is co-located with MCE Asia, Innobuild (IB) Asia, and Smart Cities Asia Building (SCB) Asia. The 4 anchor exhibitions under IBEW welcomed over 12,000 built environment professionals across all industries in the built environment. More than 550 international and local exhibiting companies were showcased across 2 exhibition floors, with 1 conference floor for innovative solutions in productivity, sustainability, energy efficiency and smart solutions over the three days.
Mapei participated in this year’s BEX Asia with our eye-catching booth design and 3D exhibits which attracted strong interest from trade visitors.
The booth presentation showcased product systems with highlights on new products. The 3D exhibits complemented the posters at the booth allowing a clear glimpse of Mapei’s full range of competencies, with focus on:
- Galvanic Cathodic Protection: Mapeshield (NEW)
- Systems for Building and Concrete repair: Planitop Smooth & Repair R4, Mapefer 1K
- Waterproofing systems for Exposed roofs and Basements: Purtop Easy (NEW), Mapeproof FBT (NEW), Idrocrete KR 1000 (NEW), Idrostop
- Systems for PBU: Mapelastic Aquadefense, Mapesil AC, Mapeband SA, Keraquick S1
- Systems for PPVC: Planitop S12, Topcem Pronto, Keraquick S1
- Systems for Soundproofing and adhesives for Resilient and Textile Materials: Mapesilent Band R, Mapesilent Roll, Ultrabond Eco V4 SP, Ultrabond Eco 170, Ultrabond Eco S940 1K, Novoplan 21, Topcem Pronto, Mapesonic CR
- Adhesive for Large Format Thin Tiles: Ultralite S2 (NEW)
- Decorative flooring: Epoxy Terrazzo Flooring and Mapeflakes System (NEW)
- Wall coatings: Silancolor Paint Plus mineral coating and Mapecoat ACT hygienic wall paint (NEW)
In addition, Mapei was given the opportunity to give a talk on site on 4 September 2019. Our Flooring specialist, Markus Rische, presented the topic on "How to achieve good surface floor preparation that can translate to major savings".
Over the course of three days, Mapei booth has welcomed more than 400 visitors.