Ultra rapid setting two-component polyurethane resin with fluid consistency, to be injected for consolidating and waterproofing of structures subject to weal water ingress
Where to use
– Consolidating rock subject to water ingress.
– Consolidating water saturated ground.
– Waterproofing concrete structures and cracked walls subject to water ingress, also under pressure.
– Repair of concrete structures and cracked walls also in presence of water ingress or saturated with humidity.
– in absence of water: approx. 1.1 kg of mixture (part A + part B) per liter of cavity;
– in presence of water: approx. 0.3 kg of mixture (part A + part B) per liter of cavity.
43 kg units:
– part A = 20 kg.
– part B = 30 kg.