A digital experience from MAPEI USA
Due to the recent cancellations of trade shows, networking and training events and even face-to-face meetings, we at MAPEI USA want to continue to reach our industry customers, partners and associations by sharing details and updates on our online education and training resources. These online tools are designed to provide our customers and partners with all the necessary resources to continue utilizing, specifying and installing MAPEI products during this rapidly evolving time.
MAPEI’s continued focus is to educate and grow with the industry. As we all adapt to our changing reality, MAPEI is committed to providing the same best-in-class information and support through enhanced accessibility to online tools and resources, with personalized follow-up if requested.
We are excited to offer online experiences including:
- CEU Programs – Our CEU program covers a variety of topics designed to support product knowledge, industry standards and guidelines. We have more than 30 AIA and IDCEC courses available. These presentations have been vetted and approved by the leading industry organizations. Approved attendees will qualify for and receive continuing education units.
- Tile and Stone – gauged porcelain, exteriors, surface prep, etc.
- Vinyl Flooring
- Decorative Toppings
- Corrosion Protection
- Paints and Coatings
- Moisture Management
- Webinars – Register for our upcoming live webinars and recorded sessions. These webinars and sessions are a mix of live and recorded events, including partner events with the Ceramic Tile Distributors Association (CTDA) and the National Tile Contractors Association (NTCA). Containing the latest industry information distilled into short informative sessions, these educational seminars and discussions are ultimately designed to reduce jobsite downtime and increase productivity. Explore the latest tile and stone trends, learn about industry standards from the experts involved in shaping them, and understand best practices for a wide variety of topics, including sustainability and surface preparation. If you have an industry interest, MAPEI has a webinar.
Here’s a schedule of our upcoming events:
- Understanding Industry Standards, TCNA Handbook – April 21
- Understanding Sustainability – May 6
- Exterior Tile Installations — May 19
- Protecting Concrete Surfaces — June 2
- Poor Substrate Conditions/ Environmental Conditions and Best Practices — June 30
- Gauged Porcelain Tile Systems — July 7
- YouTube Videos – Our dedicated YouTube channel, MAPEIUSA, includes a wide selection of videos intended to further product knowledge and training. Featured videos include:
- Product spotlights
- Case studies
- System solution videos
- Corporate videos
- MTI-TV videos
For more information about any of MAPEI’s online offerings, to schedule a CEU program or to attend a webinar, please email your MAPEI team representative or contact MAPEI USA’s Marketing Department at MapeiDigital@mapei.com. We remain committed to providing you with leading-edge information. Your projects are continuing to move forward during this difficult time, and so is MAPEI.