PLANITOP HPC FLOOR is an FRC (Fibre Reinforced Concrete) technology structural mortar containing steel reinforcing fibres with extra-high mechanical properties for strengthening the extrados of floors by applying a compact structural screed without the need for additional strengthening mesh. In the presence of an existing screed, using PLANITOP HPC FLOOR also means there is no need to embed dolly bars into the underlying floor joists.
PLANITOP HPC FLOOR comes with CVT (Technical Evaluation Certificate) certification for structural applications, issued by the Technical Commission of Italy’s Department of Public Works.
The PLANITOP HPC family of products is made up of a range of structural mortars, known also as “microconcrete”, with very high mechanical properties (High Performance Concrete), and contain structural steel strengthening fibres specifically developed for application in compact layers to strengthen reinforced concrete structures. Thanks to the structural fibres contained in the mortar, this family of products is part of the FRC (Fibre Reinforced Concrete) technology range.
The PLANITOP HPC family of products are characterised in particular for the following:
• high performance properties
• fibre-reinforced with structural steel fibres (except PLANITOP HPC LV)
• may be applied without the need for additional reinforcement
• applied in compact layers
• simple to use
• different consistencies available (plastic, semi-plastic, thixotropic), according to specific project requirements